Rockview Cottage provides comfortable and well equipped self catering holiday accommodation in a historic and charming village location
Situated only moments from the small harbour, a short walk to a popular local pub/hotel and a short drive from the main port of Brodick, Rockview makes an ideal base to explore the delights of Corrie and the rest of Arran.
We have absolutely loved our stay at Rockview – there’s a very warm and special atmosphere here – we were wanting for nothing! Corrie is truly delightful – definitely the loveliest village on the island
- Bright entrance hall
- Cosy sitting room with wood burner, smart TV and a large selection of reading material on Arran.
- Dining room linked to…
- well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- stylish bathroom with under-floor heating and over-bath shower
- Two comfortable double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and sea views.
- Landing with bookshelves and lending library
- Door onto sun deck and rear garden
- Patio furniture plus loungers and a “sitooterie” bench with views across the Clyde.
- Sun terrace off the kitchen plus a rear deck with stunning views across to the Isle of Bute.
- Sloping lawn area
- Secluded upper garden with firepit
Included with your stay:
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Bath towels and tea towels (but please bring your own beach towels)
- High speed broadband
- Storage heaters plus electric convector heaters and underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Smart TV
- Fridge, freezer, microwave and toaster
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- DAB radios in the bedroom and kitchen
- Books and games
- Hair dryer
Rockview Cottage is a no smoking house.
The cottage is pet-friendly and can welcome one or two dogs. Please do let us know that a dog will be accompanying you when you book.
Electric storage heating, electricity, WiFi high quality bed linen, bath towels and drying up towels are included.
Rockview Cottage is accessed via a sloping path and the garden is steep in places, so unfortunately it is not suitable for visitors with mobility problems.